How to upgrade FCE add-on to Pro edition

In this topic, you'll find out the way to upgrade FCE add-on to Pro edition.

What are the differences between Pro Edition compare Free Edition?
- The Pro Edition remove the trademark notice at the emails' bottom.

How to active the FCE add-on Pro Edition?

You need to purchase a license key to upgrade the addon to Pro edition. It's the one-time payment of lifetime license for the single form.

1. Purchase the Serial key:
We just accept the payment via PayPal. Therefore, you can use the credit card (with or without PayPal account) to purchase the Pro Edition serial key.
- You have a PayPal account: After received your payment, the system sends the serial key to your PayPal email.
- You don't have a PayPal account: During the payment process, you will be asked to enter the email; then we will send you the serial key via that. So, please enter exactly the email.

2. Activate to Pro Edition:
- Enter the serial key and active your form's FCE add-on to Pro Edition.

If you have any comments or questions, please let us know using our contact information: http://vietutd.blogspot.com/p/contact.html

18 comments:

  1. Der TOPRO Olympos ist ein Leichtgewicht unter den Längsfalter. Ein Outdoor Rollator, geeignet für schlechte Strassenverhältnisse und auf Wald- und Wiesenwegen - For More Information Visit Here -- Topro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just purchased the pro edition, but I don't get any e-mail with my verification code to enter in the add-on. What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I have just purchased and used the license key but I still have a message on the bottom of the configuration window countin how many e-mails from 100 I have to send on the day. I thought that after the use of license I would have more than 100 e-mails to send per day. Is there some thing wrong here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased from my personal paypal account (marsonqf@gmail.com) but I used the license key in other google drive (psescoladopresente@gmail.com). Is that a problem?

      Delete
  4. I purchased the license using my credit card ending 9966 and provided my personal email (mjsigne@gmail.com) but I used the license key in my business email add (dostbohol@gmail.com). I entered the license key provided however this error occur: "ScriptError: Service invoked too many times for one day: email.
    Verifying license, please wait ..."

    Please help me what to do now. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is about my license, i have upgraded to PRO last June 11, 2020. However, when i checked my status today, my PRO account is gone. I tried to reactivate my account using the license code you sent but, invalid. please help.

      Delete
  5. "This is about my license, i have upgraded to PRO last June 11, 2020. However, when i checked my status today, my PRO account is gone. I tried to reactivate my account using the license code you sent but, invalid. please help."

    Above was my message last june 18, 2020. It was resolved. However, the same thing happen when i checked my status. I am back as a demo user. What happen to on-time purchase of license key and no subscription fee? please fix this. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont buy this really cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just purchased the pro edition. i didnt get the key. Could you help?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sir/Madam:

    May I ask if the license key is applicable to google forms under my email address or is it per form?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent received the license yet

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I buy a licence but not function. I need Help
    Thnaks

    ReplyDelete
  12. License key bought today, not yet received the code.

    ReplyDelete
  13. License key bought today, not yet received the code.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *